- Rules based engine makes sure each loan is assessed based on the current regulations at time of closing.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface, reduces training costs and enables users to move through system quickly.
- Web-based, new regulations and updates are automatically in place, no hardware or maintenance costs.
- Designed with reporting in mind, get you any report you need either as a report or as a downloadable spreadsheet.
- User audit trail to access user productivity and performance in the system.
- Expanded management productivity tools empower you to get the most out of your employees.
QCIQ is hosted on Microsoft’s Azure cloud environment, which has been issued an SSAE 16 Type 2 report on its controls as a service organization. We have placed controls throughout the development and support process that ensures client data is always secure. From our company-wide security policy to the 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption on the website, security is at the core of QCIQ.
QCIQ was built with reporting in mind. These reports have been refined over the years and fulfill all basic needs of your QC reporting needs. We are especially proud of our robust trending reports that give a snapshot of the performance of your underwriters to your closing agents over a twelve month period. QCIQ provides your company the reports it needs for your executives to your QC manager down to the branch manager to empower your company to increase productivity and the bottom line.
Today, QCIQ is the leading Mortgage Quality Control software on the market. It is secure, cloud-based, and provides you all the tools you need to turn your QC department into a driver of positive growth in your company.
Pre-Funding Mortgage Audit Software
Our Pre-Fund solution has been optimized to allow analysts to quickly move through the steps to assess the quality of the loan. Breaking each loan into a small set of assessment areas allows the analyst to focus on each individual area with precision. Also provided for the analysts are tools to perform all verifications necessary on the loan.
Post-Closing Mortgage Audit Software
Our stratified random selection engine allows clients to practically select any parameters they desire for their random selection. From ten percent of all Conventional loans to ten percent of the loans from each Originator, we can fulfill whatever selection needs have been identified in your company’s QC plan.
QCIQ provides robust tools for assessing Assets, Income and managing the verification process through the life of the loan’s audit. Analysts can quickly rate a loan and document any exceptions in our new exception engine that fulfills Fannie Mae’s, Freddie Mac’s and HUD demand for both initial and final ratings on any exception.